Frozen Ropes COVID-19 Updates
- We reserve the right to not admit any guest exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms.
- Masks are required if/when you need to enter the Field House.
- A 15ft space zone between guests will be strictly enforced.
- You may be asked to share parts of a field. Play Nice!
- Please use your own balls or ask our Staff if you need to purchase a dozen.
- Be mindful and courteous to other Park Guests. Field safety falls on all of us.
- If you observe conduct or space zone violations, please let our Staff know immediately.
- No guests are allowed in the Field House except to walk to the restrooms or pick up your order at the Café. Please wash your hands after using the restroom.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on premises.
- Helmets must be worn if you are using the batting tunnels or pitching live to another guest.
- Honor system on the two hour Stay to Play. Please adhere to this time limit.
- Fields are a place where balls are thrown and hit. Be aware of your surroundings.
- The Fitness Trails, Wall of Fame Throw Zone and Rock Fit stations are also available for your outdoor recreation activities.
Tweets by FRChesterNY