Frozen Ropes COVID-19 Updates
- We reserve the right to not admit any guest exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms.
- No guests are allowed in the Field House except to walk to the restroom or pick-up an order at the Cafe. Masks are required.
- Non-contact infared thermometers may be used to check all guests.
- Please use hand sanitzers located throughout the Park prior to, during, and after all activity.
- All spectators will be restricted to the mezzanine or upper level ledge areas.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted in the Park.
- Please exit the Park from the exit gates nearest you.
- A minimum of 6 ft. Space Zones between guests will be strictly enforced.
- No team congregating prior to or after games. Please leave the fields as directed by our Staff or umpires. A 6 ft. Space Zone will be required in dugouts.
- Be mindful and courteous to other Park guests.
- If you observe conduct or Space Zone violations, please let our Staff know immediately.
- A copy of our NY Forward Safety Plan can be found here: NYS_BusinessReopeningSafetyPlan
Executive Order 202.6 Empire State Development
Outdoor, low -risk recreational activities are permitted so long as social distancing and cleaning/disinfecting measures are in place.
Tweets by FRChesterNY