Are you considering opening a facility? Is your existing facility revenue flat?
If you’re not growing your business, it’s dying slowly. It’s a simple business concept. Whether you are a one sport facility or multi-sport venue, our blueprint for increased revenue and expense management comes from over 25 years of profiling the best and worst of facility habits. Get the back office support and facility management strategies that you can’t afford on your own!
- Website listing of your location at www.frozenropes.com and sub-site option or hyperlink to your website.
- Access to our 5 full time License Support team; phone, email, text, or live.
- Weekly Cup of COPA: Tools, techniques, and teaching cues sent right to your inbox every Monday morning. (COPA= communication, organization, planning, and accountability)
- Access to the FROZONE and Staff Video Library for owners and authorized employees; divided by Operations, Marketing, and Instructional topics.
- Seasonal support to draft Schedule of Events and programs.
- Invite to the Frozen Ropes Annual Best Practices Conference.
- Live training dates for staff scheduled throughout the country.
- Live web based video presentations for instructor education.
- E-store and Squad Locker profit portals.
- College Baseball and Softball Showcamp support.
- National hiring support for instructors.
- On-site visit by License support team; you identify the specific agenda (travel expenses and daily fee negotiated).
- National pricing from select vendors.
- Access to social media shares and newsprint articles.
- Annual budget and forecasting reports.
Download License Features document here.