Frozen Ropes in Natick is a year round indoor baseball and softball training center that focuses on player development and growth. Since 2006, Frozen Ropes has provided instruction for players of all ages and abilities with the goal of providing them with a positive experience through sports and help them reach their goals on the field. Frozen Ropes also runs a softball travel program for ages 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U and 18U teams. Tryouts are held in August with weekly practices throughout the fall and the winters months at our facility. The teams compete in weekend tournaments in the spring and summer.
Frozen Ropes is looking to hire head coaches for the upcoming season. Frozen Ropes is looking for experienced coaches who understand our principles and philosophies and serve as great role models for every player who wears our uniform. The Frozen Ropes ICE players compete in ASA and NSA tournaments, as well as receive professional instruction and team practices throughout the late fall, winter, spring and early summer months.
In addition, all qualified candidates will be given the opportunity to also serve as an instructor in our year round training center providing private lessons or leading an instructional class. This would be separate responsibilities and compensation from the travel team coaching position.
- Experience coaching school or club softball: 1 year minimum
- Detailed knowledge of softball
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a love for the game
- Player selection process during tryouts
- Running team practices, scrimmages, games and other team events
- Game line-ups and in-game decision making
- Direct communication with all players and parents
- Communication with Frozen Ropes instructional staff regarding player development
- Representing Frozen Ropes s in a professional manner both on and off the field
- Traveling to weekend tournaments. Hotel and fixed expenses for travel and meals will be paid by Frozen Ropes for select overnight tournaments.
- Following Frozen Ropes travel team coaches guidelines
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the age of the team you are most interested in serving as a coach.