Frozen Ropes in Natick is a year round indoor baseball and softball training center that focuses on player development and growth. Since 2006, Frozen Ropes has provided instruction for players of all ages and abilities with the goal of providing them with a positive experience through sports and help them reach their goals on the field. Frozen Ropes also runs an AAU baseball travel program for 12U, 13U and 14U teams. Tryouts are held in August with weekly practices throughout the fall and the winters months at our facility. The teams compete on weekends in the spring or summer depends on the level.
Frozen Ropes is looking to hire assistant coaches for the upcoming season. Frozen Ropes is looking for experienced coaches who understand our principles and philosophies and serve as great role models for every player who wears our uniform. The Titans compete in a full spring and/or summer schedule, as well as receive professional instruction and team practices throughout the fall and winter months.
In addition, all qualified candidates will be given the opportunity to also serve as an instructor in our year round training center providing private lessons or leading an instructional class. This would be separate responsibilities and compensation from the travel team coaching position.
- Experience coaching at the AAU or similar level preferred: 1 year
- Detailed knowledge of baseball
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a love for the game
- Assisting the head coach at all team practices, scrimmages, games and other team events
- Providing input to head coach on team selection at tryouts
- Representing Frozen Ropes at regional AAU meetings
- Travel to weekend tournament (expenses will be paid)
- Following Frozen Ropes travel team coaches guidelines
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the age of the team you are most interested in serving as a coach.