Frozen Ropes in Natick is hiring part-time Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to work at our front reception desk. We are looking for individuals that want to work at a professional training facility and contribute to the expansion of Frozen Ropes in the Metrowest Boston area. Candidates will paid during an initial training period before being solely responsible for the desk.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer and phone skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outgoing personality with high energy
- Available to work on select weekday afternoons through evenings and/or weekend days
- Experience in customer service is preferred
- Customer welcome and check-in
- Use of scheduling system to register customers for programs and events, proshop sales, taking payments
- Knowledge of all Frozen Ropes programs
- Answering phones and retrieving voicemail
- Setting up rental equipment
- Execution of daily projects including opening and closing procedures with end of day cleanup
- Use of personal daily planer
To be considered for this position please include your availability by day of the week. Candidates that fail to provide this will not be considered for employment.
Click the APPLY button below to submit an on-line application or email your resume to email@example.com. Click here to download a Frozen Ropes Natick job application then bring or send it to our training facility.