Why join a Frozen Ropes Travel Team?
Interested in playing for the Frozen Ropes Rockies or Frozen Ropes Force but didn't come to tryouts? Attend a travel team practice this winter and be evaluated by the coaching staff! Call 845-469-9507 for more information.
Call 845-469-9507 or email us to arrange a tryout for the 2017 Frozen Ropes Force Travel Softball Spring/Summer Season!
Check below for full schedule. Call (845) 469-9507 or email us to reserve your spot at tryouts!
We offer baseball and softball travel teams in the Fall and Spring/Summer season for ages 9u to our 18u teams. Call 845-469-9507 today to talk to one of our travel team coordinators to arrange an individual evaluation and tryout.
Click here to read our Frozen 15 Travel Team standards.
- First class facilities, both indoors and outdoors
- Full fundraising options available each season.
- Commitment to player development and individual skill improvement in a learning environment
- Desire to win but not at the expense of developing players for long term success
- Professional trainers on staff supporting all players and coaches
- Certified coaches with mandatory annual training to coach at each age level
- Spring, Summer and Fall rosters
- Baseball: 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 18U
- Softball: 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U, 18 Gold (coached by Tony Abbatine)
- Winter training in our Field House
- Local and Regional league play and Tournaments
- Specialty programs that give our players edge:
» College showcases and college show camps scheduled all year for our older teams
» Brain Day workshops
» Turn and Burn Speed Camp
» Rock Fit Strength program
» Video analysis
» Player journals to track game and training performances
» Full fundraising options
Call 845-469-9507 to learn more about our teams and upcoming tryouts.