Why join a Frozen Ropes Travel Team?
Call 845-469-9507 or email us to arrange a tryout for the 2017 Frozen Ropes Force Travel Softball Spring/Summer Season!
Check below for full schedule. Call (845) 469-9507 or email us to reserve your spot at tryouts!
Interested in a one-time tryout? Attend one of our Rockies or Force practices.
|9U/10U: Fridays 5:30pm
||10U: Saturdays 4:00pm
| 11U/12U: Thursdays 5:30pm
|| 12U: Saturdays 5:30pm
|13U/14U: Sundays 9:30am
||18U: Saturdays 8:00pm
|15U/16U: Sundays 1:30pm
|17U/18U: Sundays 11:00am
We offer baseball and softball travel teams in the Fall and Spring/Summer season for ages 9u to our 18u teams. Call 845-469-9507 today to talk to one of our travel team coordinators to arrange an individual evaluation and tryout.
Click here to read our Frozen 15 Travel Team standards.
- First class facilities, both indoors and outdoors
- Full fundraising options available each season.
- Commitment to player development and individual skill improvement in a learning environment
- Desire to win but not at the expense of developing players for long term success
- Professional trainers on staff supporting all players and coaches
- Certified coaches with mandatory annual training to coach at each age level
- Spring, Summer and Fall rosters
- Baseball: 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U
- Softball: 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U
- Winter training in our Field House
- Local and Regional league play and Tournaments
- Specialty programs that give our players edge:
» College showcases and college show camps scheduled all year for our older teams
» Brain Day workshops
» Turn and Burn Speed Camp
» Rock Fit Strength program
» Video analysis
» Player journals to track game and training performances
» Full fundraising options
Call 845-469-9507 to learn more about our teams and upcoming tryouts.