Frozen Ropes to host EAT to COMPETE Nutritional Workshop
December 7, 2011
Publication Date: December 7, 2011
Please join Frozen Ropes and our partner ShopRite in our most important workshop of the year!
1st Annual EAT to COMPETE Nutritional Workshop
Learn and taste the power foods and smart snacks to keep your energy up during games and training.
Topics to include:
- The good and the bad of Nutritional bars
- Gaining muscle and weight the right way
- Pre-game, in-game and post-game food choices
- Weight loss management
- Eating habits to maximize your performance
- The real scoop in Energy Drinks
Friday December 16th at 7pm at The Rock Sports Park, Chester, NY
Melanie Dwornik, MA, RD, CDN Registered Dietitian will lead the workshop.
Please call 845-469-9507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat and a plate.
Complimentary Admission to all players and parents!