Thank you for your interest in Frozen Ropes.
As the leaders in baseball and softball instruction, the Frozen Ropes teaching and business model has set the gold standard within the industry.
We have become the most recognized name in baseball and softball instruction. With locations across the United States, Canada and Europe, Frozen Ropes has received national recognition for our instructional and business strategies that have been industry-tested since 1989. We are the only baseball and softball franchise company to have Major League teams and players as clients.
Sports Illustrated, USA Today, ESPN, Newsweek, The New York Times and The Washington Posthave featured Frozen Ropes in their publications. All-stars Mariano Rivera, Manny Ramirez and Mike Bordick have partnered with Frozen Ropes in our instructional programs.
Since 2000, Major league baseball has hired our National Director of Instruction, Tony Abbatine to learn more about the Frozen Ropes Visual Mechanics and Weighted Ball Throwing Program. In both 2006 and 2010 Frozen Ropes National Director, Tony Abbatine presented at both the American Baseball Coaches National Convention and the National Fast Pitch Coaches Convention, a true testament of the level of instruction being offered at the Frozen Ropes locations worldwide.
Our Fast Pitch softball pitching camps have become the preferred choice with leagues across the U.S. and Canada.
From Born to Play to our College Bound program, Frozen Ropes offers a program to fit every family budget and skill level.
As a Frozen Ropes Training Center, our locations are provided a full-range of support, including, but not limited to:
- Site selection, design and build out recommendations.
- Lease review and business plan support.
- Equipment and apparel purchase with most major companies.
- Comprehensive sales, marketing, and advertising model for all programs and events.
- Full instructional training model (live training, video, and text) with accompanying
teaching techniques and national certifications.
- Industry-specific operations and administrative manuals for staffing and facility issues.
- Full access to sales collateral, event flyers, brochures, and wall signage.
- Annual check-ups on your business to formulate new revenue goals and expansion strategies.
- Full Pro-shop design and inventory support.
- Monthly conference calls to share business strategies for the upcoming season.
- Two-day Annual Owners Meetings.
- Daily support from our full-time license support.
- Continuous live training sessions for your staff.
- National revenue sharing events (showcases, overnight camps, College Bound, national and regional tournaments).
Frozen Ropes offers 4 levels of business models for franchising:
Business Model Description
||Frozen Ropes Express - Indoor Training Center with 3 tunnels and
outdoor programming on area fields and parks; revenue sharing
on national events.
||Indoor Training Center less than 10,000 s.f.
||Indoor Training Center greater than 10,000 s.f.
||$150k - $380k
||Indoor Training Center and outdoor fields on same parcel of land; purchase or lease for multi-sport programs and events
||(based on location and number of fields)
* Varies depending on the actual facility size.
Click below to visit our National Training Center and Corporate office
at The Rock Sport Park in Chester, NY
Learn about our Multi-Sport Facility options
by visiting The Yard Sports Village.
Click here to contact the Franchise department.
This is not an offer to sell a franchise. This franchise is offered only by our delivery of a franchise offering circular to you in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission's rule on franchising and various state franchise sales laws.
The franchise information on this web site does not constitute the offer of a franchise to residents of the following states: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, or Wisconsin. This web site information is not directed to any person in the states listed above by or on behalf of the Franchisor or anyone acting with the Franchisor's knowledge. No franchises can be offered or sold in the states listed above until the franchise offering has been authorized by the appropriate regulatory authority, and the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular has been delivered to you as required under applicable law.